Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Best and Instantaneous Solution to Import OST to Office 365 Account

I am a tech blogger who provides foolproof ways to resolve problems related to Outlook or Office 365 platforms. Few time ago, I got a query from my client that she wants a solution to import OST file to O365 account. I am posting her query below :

 “Hi! I want solution to transfer data from Outlook OST in my new Office 365 account. I have tried to attempt this procedure manually but, it is impossible to attempt this task for free. It is so because the manual measure to import OST to Office 365 requires several permissions and formalities that it makes the procedure complicated and hectic. I am thinking that I should go for a third-party tool but, there are so many products for the same that I am confused which one to choose and not to choose. So, can u please help me out with a suitable program that allows an easy migration from OST to Office 365?” 

 After reading this query, I also thought that there should be an effective and efficient software to migrate from OST to O365 account. So, I began looking for a solution to the same and hence, tested trial version of many online products. During my research, I found the free edition of the OST to Office 365 Converter reliable and hence, purchased it. Being a technical keen person, I have to say this that the software provides a perfect solution to import OST to Office 365. It would be difficult for me to share my overall experience with this product in short therefore, I am posting this review page. I will be telling my readers a completely error-free way to export from OST file to Office 365.

OST to Office 365 Converter
A Brief Glimpse

The software provides an independent approach to transfer emails, contacts, calendars, task, etc., from OST file to Office 365. It equips all the useful features that are required at the time of data migration procedure. The tool only requires targeted O365 credentials to successfully transfer mailboxes. Emails with their respective attachments or properties are moved in the destination account where one wants to see the data in future.

The product does not requires any supportive program, which enables it to work with it. It supports .ost file of Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and all the prior versions. Learn How to Import OST to Office 365 The following steps provide a simple solution to move mailboxes from OST to Office 365 in an error-free way:

 1. Open OST to Office 365 converter and click on Add File to browse the source .ost file

 2. After adding OST file, if want then, preview the file data; else, directly click on Export button


3. Select all the folders of OST file, which are to be moved in Office 365 account. Click on Office 365 >> Advance Settings



 4. Validate the admin account credentials in ‘user impersonation’ field by providing Admin id and password




 5. When you find a green tick, click on Save button to continue with importing of OST file in Office 365 account. A ‘settings saved’ message dialog box will appear in which you have to click on OK button.



 6. Now, you are having 2 ways to export mailboxes in Office 365 account. One is enter destination mailbox and another is provide destination mailbox (SMTP address) from CSV.



 7. Here, I am explaining the procedure by ‘Enter destination mailbox’ option. Rest, another option is also working smoothly.

 8. A new dialog box appears in which you have to enter Office 365 id and password. The tool automatically starts validating the account. When this validation is done, click on Export. 

 9. Finally, the software starts importing OST file to Office 365 account. See, it was so seamless data migration that without any complication all OST mailboxes were moved in Office 365 account.

Pros 

1. Move all items from OST file : emails, calendars, contacts, etc. 
2. Feature to preview complete mailboxes data before migration
3. Supports Outlook.bak file to move ites item in Microsoft Office 365
4. Excellent feature of date filtering to move data of particular time period Con
5. Enables users to browse only one OST file at a time

Time to Wrap Up

The solution to import OST to Office 365 provided here is fully tested by me under all possible circumstances.

As a result of which I would like to rate this application 9.8 / 10. However, if users are having multiple OST files to be moved in O365 account then, they can browse files one-by-one for bulk migration. Rest, all features appended in this software are extremely amazing and I don’t think that there can be any other product like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment